Tuesday, July 6, 2010

july 4th

thought i would share some pictures from my nephew's 5th birthday party which was held on the 4th of july at their house. the kids really had a fun time!

the birthday boy...



owen loves cake...

so does his cousin...

all the kids loved bouncing...

rick and owen went swimming. owen has become a chicken with pools lately. i think it took rick about a half hour to get owen off the ladder. i think it's because he cannot reach the bottom in these big pools...

the birthday boy showing me what a great swimmer he is...


my brother and my nephew...

me and my little man...

and just for laughs...


i'd share fireworks pictures, but we didn't see any. owen had such a great time, he passed out around 8pm. i haven't seen fireworks since this kid was born. maybe next year, or later this summer sometime...

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun time, cute pics too especially the goggles one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the goggles picture. He is getting so big, and what a cutie!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete