Friday, September 20, 2013

Bringing it back

So, I've decided to give this blogging thing a try again.  Owen says so many things that make me laugh (at least in retrospect, not always when it is happening) I thought this would be good way of recording it.  So here's the latest from when I picked him up from school yesterday evening:

Me:      Owen, what color were you today?
Owen:  Green.
Me:      That's good, but I hope you will keep trying for purple or pink.
Owen:  You need to stop being bossy.
Me:       Excuse me?
Owen:   You are too bossy. You are always bossing me.
Me:       How?
Owen:   Like telling me I cannot watch cartoons.  Go to bed. Do my homework.  You are bossy!
Me:       Owen, give me your hand so we can cross the street.
Owen:   See you are bossing me again!  You are ruining my day!   

No comments:

Post a Comment